Tuesday, August 24, 2010
CALL: SERVPRO of Fairfield 707-107-0122
Utilizing 39 years of experience in the cleanup and restoration industry. Servpro Franchise Professionals are trained in the cleanup and care of your home and personal belongings.
Franchise Professionals undergo extensive water restoration training and certification at Servpro's in-house IICRC-approved school to help ensure water damage structures are dried to industry standards.
A uniformed Franchise Professional will arrive onsite usually within four hours of notification to begin clean up and restoration.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
- Attempt cleanup of any kind.
- Touch or handle items that might be contaminated with bodily fluids.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
- Hose or wash egg damage from building exterior as soon as possible
- Vacuum glass particles from carpets and upholstery.
- Save containers which reveal the ingredients of spilled inks, cosmetics and paints.
- Attempt to remove ink, paint or cosmetic stains.
- Operate damaged lamps or appliances
- Discard furniture wood chips, broken pieces from porcelain, furniture or art objects.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
- Avoid all contact with sewage and items contaminated by sewage.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after contact with contaminated items.
- Spread contaminated water by walking unnecessarily on damaged or wet areas.
- Turn on the HVAC system if there is a possibiity of spreading contaminated air.
- Use household fans to dry the structure and spread contaminants.
- Use products for personal hygiene and cleanliness if exposed to the contaminated areas.